Saturday, March 21, 2009

Friendship Knot Quilters Guild ~ Show Setup

Last week Pam and I went to Sarasota's municipal auditorium to help her friends, the ladies of Friendship Knot Quilters' Guild, set up display racks for their biannual quilt show.  

While Pam and her fellow quilters buzzed around the auditorium, I managed to click off a few ambient light snapshots with my trusty Kodak digital camera. These views should give you an idea of the kind of spirit that moved about during the setup.

I failed to get any self-portraits after my activities were directed toward the manly task of display rack erection. I was too busy sweating. Sigh.

Good news: the efforts of many bore fruit and the quilt show was a weekend success. For a show of Sarasota's Friendship Knot Quilters quilts, come back for tomorrow's posting of this blog.


No comments: